When considering workforce optimization strategies, sometimes the best solutions come from outside your company. For instance, outsourcing customer support to omnichannel contact centers is an excellent way to resolve customer concerns at an affordable price.
The best call center outsourcing companies in 2022 are based in various locations around the world and offer simple solutions to customer support, taking the burden off your hands.
We’ll provide an overview of each in this guide and highlight the top features, pricing plans, and what type of business or needs they are best suited for.
1. Best for Customer Surveys: XACT
XACT is a US-based call center company with physical premises in Orlando, Florida and Bangor, Maine. The rest of the workforce is made up of work-from-home employees who are also based in the US.
The company’s call centers are both PCI and HIPAA compliant, which means their security measures are robust and their payment methods secure. There’s also agent desktop screen capturing in effect, along with call recording and video surveillance to ensure productivity levels remain consistent.
So what services can you outsource to XACT?
- Chat and web support - XACT can help your customers navigate any issues they may have with your product or software solution.
- Service and support dispatch - XACT agents will quickly relay sensitive information to you when necessary via SMS, chat, a phone call, or email.
- Telephone answering - XACT can handle your incoming calls and forward them to your agents or pass on a message in a professional manner.
Multi-channel Help Desk - One of XACT’s USPs is its multi-channel help desk solution, which means its agents can handle customer requests and concerns through various communication methods.
Outbound Customer Surveys - XACT can help you keep a finger on the pulse of your customer concerns with their surveys and interactive campaigns.
Available via quote.
2. Best for Fast-Growing Tech Companies: Helpware
A PaaS (People as a Service) outsourcing company headquartered in the US but with centers around the world, Helpware provides call center services to tech companies, market disruptors, and rapidly-scaling businesses.
When you work with Helpware, you’ll get a custom team that’ll help you reach your growth goals with the assistance of a customer support manager. You’ll first work with an onboarding manager who’ll use a proven process to build your team based on your needs, then they’ll undergo any necessary training before they’re assigned to your company.
Helpware assures ongoing progress as it tracks your custom team’s KPIs over time.
Here are some services Helpware offers:
- Content moderation - Helpware can step in with technology to safeguard your business interests and moderate your content or prevent fraud.
- Back-office support - Helpware’s team can help you with common transaction processes such as research, data entry, and account setup.
- Taskware- Helpware offers solutions for machine learning, data modeling, and transportation verification.
BPO services - Helpware can help with common BPO services including assuming the role of call center, answering incoming calls, and handling technical and other forms of customer support.
AI operations - Helpware can use AI to help you annotate and interpret large volumes of data.
Available via quote.
3. Best for IT Support: LinkSolution
Based in Argentina, LinkSolution offers professional customer support services and aims to deliver a personalized experience to keep your customers satisfied.
LinkSolution is on-hand to help your customers at every stage of the buying process, leaving you to focus on growing your business. The company is also committed to the ongoing growth of its agents, as they use regular audits and analyze progress at weekly, monthly, and quarterly intervals.
Here are a few of the services LinkSolution offers:
- Software development - LinkSolution has agents specialized in various software solutions that can help you manage yours.
- Consultancy - LinkSolution offers advice and consultation for your project management.
- IT support - There are IT teams on hand to address any issues you have with your IT network.
Customer service support - LinkSolution can provide custom processes and help you move your clients through the various stages of the purchase process.
IT help desk - LinkSolution can troubleshoot any IT issues that arise with remote access.
Available via quote.
4. Best for Multilingual Support: Triniter
Trinity is a US-based call center platform with offices in the US, India, and the Philippines.
The company, which has a 98.7% client retention rate, offers multi-channel customer support services in around 20 languages. It uses a thorough onboarding process to ensure your business receives the best service possible.
First, you’ll be assigned an onboarding manager who’ll help you create your custom team and assist with recruitment and training. Then, Triniter’s hiring team will source candidates from a talent pool before handing over suitable candidates to its training team to get them up to speed.
After training, your custom team and customer success manager will work together to meet your customer service goals, measuring performance through KPIs.
Here are some services Triniter offers:
- Back-office support - Trinity offers back-office support in areas such as data entry, administrative tasks, and bookkeeping.
- Multilingual customer service - Triniter provides multilingual support in up to 20 languages.
- Technical support - Many of Triniter’s agents have IT backgrounds and can assist with general IT issues and troubleshooting.
AI automation - Triniter offers AI automation services to help you cut down operational costs and improve engagement with chatbots, speech analytics, and more
Customer support teams - Triniter’s custom customer support teams help you provide rapid first-time resolutions, multichannel customer engagement, and personalized assistance.
$1499/month/ per person
5. Best for Chatbot Support: ACC (American Call Center)
ACC (American Call Center) is a multi-channel customer service company that uses high technology and customer support services to help businesses scale. ACC has offices across North and South America, Spain, and Dubai.
The company has a 24-hour emergency contact service for any issues you might have and tailors its services to every business’s specific needs.
Here are a few services ACC offers:
- Claim and incident management - ACC can take receipt orders from your customer calls and manage any claims or incidents logged.
- Multi-channel customer support - ACC provides chat, email, web, telephone, and social network customer support services.
- Appointment scheduling - ACC can schedule and manage appointments on your behalf.
Chatbot - ACC can help bolster your customer support with a chatbot that can handle basic customer requests and forward them to your agents.
Speech & text analytics - Access to speech and text analytics software allows you to find key information from customer call logs.
Available via quote.
Track Call Center Agent Productivity with Insightful
Once you’re set up with an outsourced call center agent team, it’s worth considering workplace productivity services to make sure you’re getting as much value as possible from each agent.
Call center monitoring tool Insightful allows you to monitor call centre activity from a remote location to ensure your outsourcing efforts are ultimately profitable. Monitoring employees outside the workplace can be a challenge, but when you use Insightful, you can capture every minute each call agent spends at work and use real-time reports to evaluate performance.
Specifically, you can use the agent monitor software to monitor workstation activity according to calls, tasks, or timeframes. This data can help you see how the call center is performing as a whole and whether it’s worth the expense.