The new Productivity Trends Dashboard is a game-changing new feature that we’ve added to improve our employee productivity monitoring software suite. This feature will enable you to comparatively measure productivity within your organization over time.
Productivity Trends helps you pinpoint areas where you can meaningfully improve productivity by revealing hidden patterns in your workplace like:
- Your top-performing employees and teams
- How work location influences productivity
- The impact of specific apps and websites on productivity
- How individual and team productivity changes over time
These insights enable you to better evaluate work habits across employee, team, and organizational levels and give appropriate recommendations to boost productivity.
The Productivity Trends Dashboard enhances productivity monitoring by allowing you to determine and eliminate distractions, bottlenecks and provides a deeper understanding of application and website usage trends.
How Will This New Feature Make You More Effective on a Daily Basis?
Insightful already gives you deep, real-time productivity insights. So how does the Productivity Trends Dashboard double down on that to improve your workforce’s effectiveness on a daily basis?
The Productivity Trends Dashboard enables you to:
- Design a more effective workplace structure
- Optimize workflow structures & balance workloads
- Make sure technology is supporting productivity & not stifling it
- Recognize top performers & and provide coaching where needed
- Create work schedules that align with when employees are most productive
- Pinpoint and address signs of burnout based on productivity fluctuations
How Does the Productivity Trends Feature Work?
The new Productivity Trends dashboard will be the first place you see when you log into Insightful, replacing the current real-time dashboard and instantly giving you an even more complete understanding of productivity.
Productivity Trends complement our existing suite of productivity metrics to help you understand and manage your team’s performance even more effectively.
You can view overall trends data for your whole organization and filter based on employees or/and teams:
- Select a date or date range to see trends over that time period.
- Easily run trends calculations for Work Time, Active Time, Idle Time, Manual Time, Productive Time, Unproductive Time, and Neutral Time.
- See overall activities and productivity via a clear timeline view.
Discover More with ‘Top 5’ Productivity Rankings
If you’ve ever wanted to know which employees, teams, and apps are your most productive, now you can find out with the Top 5 Productivity rankings:
- Top 5 Employees (productive and unproductive)
- Top 5 Teams (productive and unproductive)
- Top 5 Apps and Websites (productive, unproductive & neutral ones)
Who Can Access Productivity Trends?
The Productivity Trends Dashboard is accessible by Admins and Managers. Admins
can view all data available on the Productivity Trends Dashboard and apply any filters with no conditions. Managers can view the Productivity Trends Dashboard by default for only their team and team members.
Best of all, the New Productivity Trends Dashboard is automatically included in your Insightful productivity monitoring tools and will be included in all plans at no extra cost.