For companies that play matchmaker between employees and businesses, there’s always a risk that it won’t work out.
As a mediator, the responsibility ultimately lies at your door: if you provide an outsourced team to a company that produces less-than-satisfactory results, it will reflect poorly on your company.
As a result, it’s important to not only vet the talent, but to monitor their time and productivity as they take on different jobs to ensure everyone is satisfied. You can then present the time data in reports to the companies you work with and boost your professional reputation for delivering an outstanding service.
In this guide, we’ll take a look at some of the best time tracking tools for BPO and outsourcing companies.
As a BPO workspace computer monitoring tool, Insightful is the best computer tracking software for visualizing employee data and analyzing how your teams are performing during the work day. With various features for tracking employees, Insightful helps you improve employee performance and uphold high standards so that your clients always get five-star service.
You can either host your data in the cloud or set up your own private network, depending on what works best for you. Automation tools and access to analytics help you set up a customized workflow that seamlessly integrates with your existing company infrastructure.
- Analytics dashboard - From the moment your BPO team gets to work, you can begin wfh tracking to evaluate their productivity. With screen monitoring software Insightful’s analytics dashboard, you (and your client) can see in real time what everyone is working on.
- Accurate billing - With verifiable time data based on automatic time tracking, you can create accurate invoices for your clients.
- Website and app usage tracking - By tracking website and app usage, you can inform your client about trends so they can make adjustments to boost productivity.
HiveDesk is a BPO solution providing software to track computers that can help you maximize profitability and simplify the productivity monitoring process.
You can use HiveDesk on any operating system to enable remote worker time tracking, estimate project cost estimations, and use it as an employee performance tracker. With automated timesheets, you can collect accurate time data without requiring anything from your BPO team.
- Keyboard and mouse tracking - HiveDesk tracks both keyboard and mouse activity, so you can infer when employees are at their most productive. By sharing this data with your clients, you can help them identify productivity trends and improve their workflows.
- Screenshot monitoring - Screenshot monitoring not only allows you to see if an employee is focused on work-related activities throughout the day, but it also sheds light on problems they may be experiencing with certain tasks.
3. Konark Pro
Konark Pro is one of the work monitoring tools that supports time tracking and is designed to present opportunities for improving employee efficiency.
You can use the software to better manage your resources, visualize your outsourced teams’ workflows, and monitor their progress on various tasks and projects. It can also support accurate timekeeping and billing, which is essential for maintaining professional standards.
- Real-time productivity insights - Konark Pro provides you with the means to better understand your outsourced team’s productivity. You can use the real-time dashboard to evaluate hour-by-hour output and to produce valuable productivity reports.
- Employee evaluation - Designed for both remote and hybrid teams, Konark Pro allows you to predict how long a task might take an employee or team, so you can evaluate their performance upon completion.
Replicon is a scalable time tracking solution that works as well for small businesses as it does for enterprises. If you’re managing dozens of outsourced teams, Replicon offers a robust time tracking system to monitor productivity levels effectively.
With Replicon, you can rely on pre-populated timesheets for quickly building a picture of productivity around your outsourced teams. You also have access to intelligent approvals, which means it’s easy to automate the timesheet process from start to finish getting the requisite green lights along the way.
- Custom time tracking - Replicon allows you to track employee time against the activities they’re completing. You can monitor task-specific productivity as a result, which could prove valuable to your clients.
- Attendance monitoring - Keep tabs on time off and attendance with Replicon so you never have to wonder why an employee is missing.
Personio is a timesheet management solution that supports accurate billing every step of the way. The software supports attendance tracking too, so you can communicate important information about absenteeism to your clients.
By streamlining and automating the timesheet process and factoring in any approvals that may be necessary along the way, Personio creates an effective system for tracking productivity. If you have a client that prefers to sign off on hours worked, then this approach can work better than an automatic time tracking solution.
- Performance review scheduling - Personio allows you to schedule performance evaluations, so you can have a sit-down meeting with employees. You can also use this feature to arrange formal conversations with your clients to discuss your outsourced team’s performance.
- Employee files - With a database of digital employee files, you can present information on your outsourced team to clients from day one. With this level of transparency, clients may be more willing to work with you over your competitors.
Apploye is a time tracking solution for remote and in-person teams.
The app works both on desktop and mobile devices and can be used to create daily, weekly, monthly, and custom timesheets. It also provides features to automate the timesheet approval process and to budget and schedule ahead for upcoming projects.
- Custom timesheets - With Apploye, you can set up the type of timesheet that works best for your employees and clients. This level of flexibility can help you work with all kinds of companies and clients that rely on different time tracking systems.
- Live feed - Apploye’s live feed is a way of checking in with what employees are working on at any given moment. Simply head to the dashboard, and you’ll be able to see what individuals are doing during the work day and take screenshots too.